Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crappy days!

So everything that is going on in my life is crappy. It all started in florida, when mom and mrs. Reifenberg got their purses stolen. then after we had been back for a week i was in art class and told my art teacher how excited i was about my art show. then she told me that mrs. Reifenberg couldn't go. she said that she was upset that she couldn't. i asked why she couldn't go. mrs. esper told me that her dad had died and they had to fly down to florida to go to the funeral.when i realized what she was talking about i started crying. mostly because her dad was so nice. he let us go swimming in his pool. i was so devistated. now i have a new problem. i have been going to the hospital a lot because of my migraines. they SUCK! i am at the hospital at the moment, i just got my blood drawn for the second tome in three days. now i am waiting for my step mom to get her ct scan. i already had one two days ago. now another problem that im having is that there is a guy named tre that i like. i thought that i had a chance with him. now he suddently has a gf. so as of yesterday there is a new guy that i like. his name is josh. i was sitting next to him in my seventh hour. i actually sit in front of him. but five minutes till the end of my computer class (7th hour) i shut down my computer and went over to his computer and sat down. we talked for a little while. then we both listened to his ipod. we listen to about the same kinds of music. but the funny thing was that he basicly was listening to my playlist. at least that is what it seemed like. i do really like him. but the only problem is that he broke up with someone who i could consider my friend. so i don't know if that will make her upset. they broke up like a month ago. so i don't know if it will me weird. another problem is that tre is still going to move. and i still like him. so i have a lot a crao going on in my life. i am planning summer. i want to write at least two books that i alreadt have ideas for. and i also want to read the twilight books and another book that i bought while i was shopping with my sista. i need to relax during summer. i think that i should lay on our hammok (i think thats how its spelled) at my moms. anyway. keep reading my pathetic blog about my pathetic life.
i'm always here!,
josie

1 comment:

  1. Josie your blog is not Pathetic!
    and are you talking about Josh Burroughs?

    KEK

    ReplyDelete